Every time you plant or transplant a tree, shrub and hedge.
Exceptions: Blueberries and rhododendrons cannot be colonized by the fungus in MYKE TREE & SHRUB.
- 1.5 L – 6 cups : Treats 12 gallons or up to 12 plants
- 4 L – 16 cups : Treats 32 gallons or up to 32 plants
- Natural fine granular carrier (perlite and peat), efficient on both broad-leaf trees and evergreens.
- Ensures abundant flowering
- Reduces watering needs
- Enhances rapid growth development
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- When planting trees and shrubs, spread MYKE at the bottom and on the sides of the hole. For hedges, use 125 ml (1/2 cup) to 250 ml (1 cup) of MYKE for every linear meter (yard), depending on the width of the furrow, 30 cm (1 ft) to 60 cm (2ft) respectively.
- For best results, be sure that the roots are in contact with MYKE.
- Store at room temperature between 2°C – 20°C and keep away from intense heat or freezing.
*Results obtained from independent plant growth trials. Individual growth results may vary to a degree. Additional results and details are available.